Muscle or Joint Problems?

An Advanced Physiotherapist has joined our team, if you have a bone, muscle or joint problem they can see you rather than the GP.

How can the help me?

  • Make a diagnosis and develop a plan
  • Provide exercise advice
  • Manage pain, linking with GP for medication or sick note if needed
  • Referral for further investigations
  • For ongoing treatment you may be referred to the main physiotherapy service or Orthopaedics at the hospital.