We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases and offer a wide variety of medical services.Our Practice has an extensive Health Care Preventative Medical Service, run by the Practice Nurses and the Doctors.
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Heart disease
- Blood pressure clinic
- Cervical smears
- Continence service – via referral
- Contraceptive services – some may require referral
- Counselling – via referral
- Child health – carried out by the GP’s and health visitors.
- Dietary advice
- Palliative care
- Podiatry – via referral
- Physiotherapy – via referral
- Speech therapy – via referral
- Vaccinations and immunisations- including influenza &holiday vaccinations.
- X-ray(Shettleston Health Centre)